Monday, May 10, 2010

A Second Look

There is nothing on Steve Abbott’s website regarding life issues or family values. I did find out from the web that he served Gov. McKernan and Sen. Snowe. He has been Senator Susan Collins Chief of Staff for 12 years.

Questions to Consider

Can his position on the issues be that different from Susan Collins?

Are political veterans being mislead by the Abbott campaign?

Do the Democrats want us to believe that Abbott is the only one they can’t beat because they are frighten of LaPage’s popularity?

What I Saw

At the Republican Convention I saw a grass roots effort surrounding Paul LaPage. I saw a grass roots takeover of the party platform. I saw the silent majority of the Republican Party gaining its voice and reclaiming its identity.

In this present climate of the silent majority reclaiming the Republican Party Abbott’s ties to McKernan, Snowe, and Collins put him in the midst of the revolt.

No comments: